Series KM 600 Sliding Glass Doors are constructed of heavy-duty extruded aluminum, continuous weather stripping, a tandem roller system, and 9/16” Dupont Sentry glass to exceed the most stringent code requirements of Miami-Dade County. Designed to maximize view without compromising structural integrity, beauty, or performance.
- Maximum size tested 500″ x 144” (Unlimited Panels) Max panel sizes 84″ x 108″, 72″ x 120″ and 60″ x 144″
- Design Pressures: +90/-110
- 9/16″ Dupont Sentry glass
- Tracks provide ample drainage with built-in pans and drainage holes. (Hi-rise tracks are available for maximum performance during excessive water and high wind conditions.)
- Tandem roller assembly is made of 6061-T6 structural grade aluminum alloy with stainless steel ball bearings and adjustment screws. The 2-wheel system provides ease of use.
- Energy-efficient Low-E glass option available for areas with over-exposed sunlight
- Standard finishes white/bronze high-performance powder coat to meet AAMA 2604–warranted to resist peeling, cracking and fading. (Custom wood grain and Kynar finishes are also available.)