Built tough. Fabricated with heavy duty commercial grade aluminum and laminated glass. Designed to imitate the look of wood windows, yet eliminate the high maintenance, swelling, and decay associated with wood windows. SIW’s engineers have designed the Rolling Window to look like a casement window, never compromising beauty or strength.
Frame Material and Construction
- Maximum size tested 144” X 76” & 173” x 63” to +80 –100 psf.
- Heavy duty .078 extruded aluminum
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum is painted with an electrostatic paint for low maintenance
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- Brass tandem rollers for dependable long-life operation
- Frame depth 3” for all of SIW’s windows
- Installation screws are pre-punched for easy installation
- Extruded ogee glazing beads and muntins
- Glass is insulated between aluminum frame and glass to prevent heat transfer and glass stress cracks
- Premium weather stripping
- Dow 995 structural silicone (for high performance)
- Meeting rail mounted sweep locks
- Configurations of XO, OX and XOX are available.
- Die cast sash lock for strength and security
- Egress connector bar provides single step operation
- Multiple glazing options are available to meet various design requirements