SIW SLIM CONTEMPORARY DOORS were designed and fabricated to look like steel doors, but eliminate the maintenance while being more cost effective.
- Maximum size tested 169-3/4” x 108 with side lites. Double door with transom 76 x 144 and single doors with transom 48 x 144.
- Heavy duty .125 extruded aluminum in frame, sill and door stiles
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- 4 1/2” frame depth
- Installation screw holes are prepunched for easy installation
- Extruded square and ogee glazing beads
- Concealed screws
- Santoprene™ thermoplastic glazing seal separates aluminum frames and glass. Preventing heat transfer and virtually eliminating stress cracks
- Superior weather stripping
- Dow 995 structural silicon (for high performance)
- Standard 3 point lock hardware
- Low Profile and ADA sills available
- Custom Powder-Coated Finishes and various Woodgrain Colors available.
- Laminated 7/16″ Impact Glass, 9/16″ Laminated Impact & 1″ Impact Glass.
Multiple glazing options are available to meet various design requests.