Popular and customizable. Designed to look like wood doors, but without the maintenance, swelling and decay issues associated with such.
- Designed and tested to withstand hurricane-force winds.
- 5-point Locking Mechanism engages the top, bottom and sides, ensuring no object or projectile penetrates through the door.
- Modern styles with square glazing beads, narrow bottom rail, and rectangular handles are available, as well as traditional styles with Ogee Glazing Bead and a high bottom rail to create the look of a wood door.
- This system was also tested with Panic Bars, Closers, No Astragals and Commercial Lock for StoreFronts & any Commercial Application.
- Sidelites and Transoms can be added to reach a height of 12′ and unlimited widths.
- Superior weather stripping
- Maximum size for Double Doors: 101-3/8″ x 144″
- Maximum size for Single Doors: 52″ x 144″
- Standard Sentinel 3-Point Lock system which includes decorative backplates and Lever handles. Commercial Lock Mechanism with Pull Handles available.
- Custom powder-coated finishes and various Woodgrain Colors available.
- Standard Sill, Lo-Rise Sill for thin flooring, ADA Sill for Commercial Applications and no sill for courtyard Doors available.
- Laminated Impact 7/16″, 9/16″ Laminated Impact Glass & 1″ Insulated Impact Glass.
- Heavy duty .125 extruded aluminum in frame, sill and door stiles
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- 4 1/2” frame depth
- Installation screw holes are pre punched for easy installation
- Extruded square and ogee glazing beads
- Concealed screws
- Santoprene™ thermoplastic glazing seal separates aluminum frames and glass. Preventing heat transfer and virtually eliminating stress cracks
- Dow 995 structural silicone (for high performance)
- Standard Double Bore, 3 point sentinel lock and Commercial locks
- Low-Profile and ADA sills available
Multiple glazing options are available to meet various design requirements.
- 7/16” or 9/16” laminated impact
- 1” decorative insulated impact
- 1” insulated impact
ADVANTAGES OF IMPACT FRENCH DOORS
One of the benefits of SIW french doors is their look. SIW offers Impact French Doors in beautiful colors and styles. SIW also does custom work and can bring your vision to life.
VARIETY OF STYLE
French doors are any type of door that is on a hinge and opens outward. French doors come in a variety of styles, including double opening doors.
SIW Impact French Doors are highly hurricane resistant, withstanding winds ranging from 210 to 390 miles per hour.
The high impact design enables these doors to withstand blunt force trauma without shattering. This means you will stay protected from flying debris and unpredictable wind speeds during hurricanes.
SAVE ON ELECTRIC WITH SIW FRENCH DOORS
SIW’s impact windows and doors reflect the heat away instead of drawing it in. Heat is not able to gather from light seeping through the doors. This energy-efficient product will help keep your home cool and reduce your monthly electric bill.
SIW impact windows and French doors are high-quality, resilient products. They come in safe and effective designs, offering beauty and energy-efficiency.