All of SIW’s windows are fabricated with heavy .078 to 1.25 thick aluminum frame (not PVC), and laminated glass. SIW windows’ low tolerance reduces air-infiltration, therefore reducing heat transfer between the inside and the outside. Low-E glass and insulated glass options are available for areas experiencing a high level of sunlight.
- Maximum size tested: 53 ⅛” x 96” with (+106.7 -130)
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum is painted with an electrostatic paint for low maintenance
- Frame depth is 3″ for windows
- Nominal wall thickness is .078 for all windows
- Installation holes are pre-punched for easy installation
- Multiple glazing options are available to meet various design requirements
- All products have a structural extruded aluminum glazing bead for stronger resistance to wind loads
- All products are wet glazed for greater strength and seal
SIW manufactures high-quality aluminum impact resistant windows and doors for the residential and highrise market.
SIW products are approved in the State of Florida and also in Miami-Dade County. Their manufacturing facility is equipped with the latest technology and machinery to be able to provide accurate and precise dimensions for their products. Multiple glazing options are available.